Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, All!!!



It's a day where we get together with family and friends and eat turkey. But it is also a day for giving thanks. So what am I thankful for you may ask...my loving and supportive family, freedom, and GOD. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. My family and I have been blessed many times over the years and I thank GOD for that. So my prayer for this year is same as last years...May the Good Lord bless and keep everyone safe for the next year.

Prim Blessings and Hugs

Jessie



P.S.-Don't forget...I'm doing the QCCA Craft Show in the Quad Cities, IL. November 27, 10 am-5 pm. November 28, 10am-5pm and November 29, 10am-4pm. Please check out previous post for more information or go to www.conradenterprises.com. Click on 20th Annual Quad City Christmas Arts & Craft Fair. Don't forget to stop by and say "Hi." G9 is my booth number. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment